Search ranking confusion!

Alex967
Level 2
England, GB

Search ranking confusion!

I was hoping someone may be able to help! My wife and I are experienced superhosts of the last last few years and have four listings, all our well reviewed and well priced. Generally we understand the algorithm for how the search ranking works. My query relates to one property in particular.  We have an Airbnb PLUS property which has a 120 reviews with an average of 4.98. We answer all queries and messages promptly, we regularly adjust the pricing and are very competitively priced, not just against other plus properties but also against our single bed flat category. This Plus property is also the only one in our whole town with Plus status. However! It is not featured at all on the first or second pages of search rankings but down on the third page, which would explain why the bookings have significantly dried up recently. 

Can anyone offer any advice as we are believe we are doing absolutely everything possible to drive this listing up the rankings but to no avail. Its slightly worrying how dependent we are on Airbnb's quirky ranking algorithm to get us bookings! 

Many thanks in Advance. Alex. 

0 Replies 0