What Hosts are saying

Hello my Airbnb Host Family. I’m hoping you can provide me with recommendations of a tool, or website that only automatically sends out calendar dates and events events to my house keeper’s iPhone. I’m not looking for a tool for sending out communication... Latest reply by Mary419
    Is it just me or are others absolutely stunned at how poorly managed the Airbnb Plus program is? Apparently making phone calls to Airbnb regarding the Plus program is a complete waste of time as all the customer service agents do is 'send an email to Airb... Latest reply by Hannah690
    Hi all, I recently had a guest complain I have no coffeemaker. Yes, ok, I'm still "steamed" about that. Pun intended. When I first set up my Airbnb space, there were a number of things I considered carefully. 1. How to provide some very basic refreshme... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    We'd like to provide the ability for guests to make coffee or tea in our apartments however despise Keurig due to the plastic capsules. Anyone provided Chemex or French Press coffee makers? Good or bad input on either? Latest reply by Molly38
    Hey, Are you an owner of the property? And you don't have much time to spend time on This platform? I am here to help you. I want to a co-host of your property and manage all the things like guest and others Though online. Anyone from anywhere can knock m... Latest reply by Divya14
    Thought I would post how I handled an unpleasant situation that just happened in case it helps other hosts handle something similar. A self-described student booked my place with three others for two nights, June 1-2. Today is May 30th, a night I blocked ... Latest reply by Russell49
    Hey there caffeine connoisseurs! Many of us enjoy drinking a nice cuppa tea or coffee from time to time. There are so many ways to drink your tea and coffee, not to mention all the different flavours and roasts. Personally, I’m more of a tea drin... Latest reply by Olga774
    • Coffee-Tea.jpg