What Hosts are saying

Hi all,Over the past two weeks I have been missing the key symbol which I frequently use to send a link to my upcoming guests for check-in instructions. Airbnb is conducting a test with random hosts to see if removing the key symbol affects them. I imagin... Latest reply by Abi3995
    I've recently experimented with reducing pillow count down to two (shows how much fun life is really when you have 20 guests in a row staying for one night). Less laundry and quicker change over. Extra pillows in closet - saw it in a hotel we stayed at ov... Latest reply by Amalia9
    • image.jpeg
    Hi All I hope you're all having great days. While I was updating my listing I noticed that it was down as not active, does anyone know why? I have not violated any rules.Thank you in advanceNic Latest reply by Kemia0
    Hi, my name is Paolo (from Italy) and with my thai wife own two "one-bedroom unit" in "The Tempo Grand" condo; one can host max 2 person and the other is little bigger and can host 4 people, thanks to the sofa bed. Both view are on skyline and pool. Very ... Latest reply by Suman3
    Have you seen the new guest review process yet? The design completely removes any of the guest information from the review page - no name or property that they stayed at. This is horrible for hosts with multiple properties. I now no longer know which gues... Latest reply by Saki1