What Hosts are saying

I understand and appreciate the need to remove telephone numbers from messages prior to a booking, but the system is recognising years and dates as telephone numbers and deleting them.Recently sent a message including years 2019 and 2020, these were remov... Latest reply by Peter2603
    Hi (Please forgive any naiviety - I'm new to this!) I've had a potential guest contact me and make a request to book. She says she's arriving quite late (about 10pm) and as I have plans that evening and need to rearrange these, I've declined the request a... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Hi there, Recently all of the saved responses (maybe 10) that we use to respond to guests and send check in information etc. are all gone in the App. They're showing online via computer however not in the App. Since I am mobile more then tied to a de... Latest reply by Kim2165
    Hi all, I have a guest who wants to book with me. When I go to their profile there is nothing written there. Surely there should be a write up about them? I see Airbnb says that I will only see their photo once they have booked, but surely they should hav... Latest reply by Ann91
    I have filed multiple complaints and sent emails about Discrimination by a AIRBNB SUPERHOST CALL SERVICE PERSON only to be ignored.NO ONE WILL RETURN my calls. It has been since December and still nothing. I received on email saying it was being investig... Latest reply by Anatoli2
    I have been a host for many years. I recently made my first security bond claim over damage caused by a guest.Airbnb totlly took the side of the guest (which other hosts assured me they would) and rejected the claim.Warning to other hosts! Don't think the... Latest reply by Chrissy71