What Hosts are saying

I have my calendar set to show availability for 12 months. As new dates become available, the prices are not correct. Is there a way to make the pricing for new dates 12 months from now match the current pricing? For instance, I am charging $405. per n... Latest reply by Dale93
    I’ve had a number of guests book last minute such as with wanting to arrive in minutes or in a couple of hours. I really don’t like that air B and B says you have to say why you won’t book them and that you owe it to them to provide an explanation. I have... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    Hi Everyone,Is anyone having any luck with planning permission from London Lambeth?i know some boroughs are resistant to short term letting but haven't heard anything about Lambeth.Also anyone recommend an expert consultant to get an application through?T... Latest reply by Theo326
    My apartment has one double bed, and a sofa bed. On the website you can only charge extra after 2 guests, but I am finding a lot of friends, family travelling together who request a second bed on booking for two people. Airbnb seems to assume two guests... Latest reply by Shelley130