What Hosts are saying

I am have been super host for the last 6 months, next assessment will be Jan 1st. when i check the performance it tells me that my Overall rating is 4.7 which does not qualify me to keep my status at superhost but when I search my property from other acco... Latest reply by Alex-And-Rhea0
    Hi AllI wonder if anyone could help please?I have done a search for this particular issue - but couldn't find it. I got a message (two in fact) this morning: <<"I was about to book your place for 10 days but my wife notice the same property ( same images ... Latest reply by Maria3657
    HiI have 2 properties listed in AirbnbOne of them I maintain very well to try to get a super host badge but the other one is a basic holiday home, so I am not looking for superhost badge. Because they are both listed under my name, does that I will never ... Latest reply by Vacation-Beach0
    If you have a Remotelock unit, expensive, expensive but generally very decent...did you get the "upgrade" that took away the ability to send access instructions to your guests by email automatically? I have contacted their customer support as I will give ... Latest reply by Kenneth12
    Guests frequently send to me a booking request for available dates, with a message requesting other dates they actually want, even though they are clearly not available. Of course i decline the request and explain the dates are taken, but will then be pen... Latest reply by Kenneth12
    Hello AirBnB Community,I want to share some insight on RemoteLock. We recently had a RemoteLock installed and are experiencing awful customer service. We’ve had a few problems with it going off-line and it took six weeks to speak to a customer service re... Latest reply by Rebecca-And-Tom0
    Recently I have had a spate of guests who don't communicate much, including some reservation requests with no reviews that gave one or two word answers to questions. I don't bother my guests, but I do send a message to see if they checked in okay. When I ... Latest reply by Charmaine24