CC Social online meetup: Wednesday August 31

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

CC Social online meetup: Wednesday August 31

Quincy_0-1661340349742.jpeg

Hello everyone!

The time has come again for another CC Social! 

This month's CC Social is especially exciting as we are kicking off the Festival of Hospitality! 🎉. With that said, grab your favourite bevvy or snack, get comfy, and join along for this month’s social meet-up🎉

Our next meetup will take place on Wednesday 31 August, 2PM (BST - UK time).

Timezones for anyone not in the UK:

Wednesday August 31, 8AM (Pensacola/Kansas City, USA)

Wednesday August 31, 9AM  (New York / Toronto, USA/CA)

Wednesday August 31, 10PM (Seoul, KO)

Wednesday August 31, 11PM (Sydney, AU)

Thursday September 1, 1AM (Auckland, NZ)

Please click on the link to register: https://airbnb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0tce-rrD0sG9JJIEEBYBPXUN2vQVMbURB-

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

I look forward to catching up with you all!

Quincy

New to CC socials?: For anyone new to the socials, it's a monthly online meetup where CC (Community) members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused and anyone new is very welcome. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

26 Replies 26
Osama12
Level 2
Alexandria Governorate, Egypt

Hello Quincy,

What's the time and date according to EET, please? Thank you so much.

May I need to use my Zoom account which is associated with my Airbnb account, please? By the way, I host in-person and online experiences. Please, write back soon.

Best regards,

Osama

Have a nice day!

@Quincy or @Emilie  are either of you able to answer @Osama12 s query?  🌻

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Cathie19!

@Osama12 It should be 3pm EET, and there's more info here on how to join one of our Zoom meet-ups - you can use any account you'd like to hop onto the call.

I hope we'll see you there tomorrow 😃

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Osama12
Level 2
Alexandria Governorate, Egypt

Thank you so much.

Have a nice day!
Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Thanks for the lovely chat everyone! Here is a photo from tonight/this morning, wherever you are… 😁

3116D8A9-F645-41CA-8F1C-BD64B550D8E9.jpeg

@Emilie , @Jessica-and-Henry0 , @Clara116 , @Christine615 , @Quincy@Laurelle3@Nutth0  & @Barbera0 .

Thanks. 💐

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

So good to see you all - @Barbera0 @Nutth0 @Laurelle3 as well!

Have a good night @Cathie19 ☺️

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Love to talk to you all 😁🙏🏼

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

It was lovely seeing you all! @Emilie , @Jessica-and-Henry0 , @Clara116 , @Christine615 , @Quincy@Laurelle3@Nutth0  & @Barbera0 ❤️

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Quincy @Emilie Sad that I missed half the meeting watching the laughter on your faces and not hearing it, Eventually reading the sub tittles and then switching over to the phone to hear.

The Festival of hosting articles have been interesting to read coming from different parts of the world, Mostly from the northern hemisphere, I can't wait till travel again, it is on our next year list.

Great to hear your voices again.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Laurelle3 Your perseverance paid off, so glad you kept trying with those pesky tech issues and we eventually managed to chat 🙃

-----

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Quincy,

Sorry that I missed the meet up, but it was the beginning of my work day, and I couldn't get away.  I am sure that it was a great discussion.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Debra300 Sorry about the timing ... hopefully you'll be able to make the September one 🤞

-----