1.5 bathroom confusion

1.5 bathroom confusion

I saw 1.5 bathroom specifications from your article in airbnb community(https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help-with-your-business/How-to-calculate-Bathrooms/td-p/1437848#....)

.I went to my reserved listing from Airbnb and it had only 1 bathroom.It was different than the listing.Can you show me where I can find this information? Is it mentioned anywhere in Airbnb official documents. Please help.
I also had doubt about 2 beds with single door considered two bedrooms.

I am having problem to get refund in this case with difference in description and real residence.

4 Replies 4
Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Ramu15  Ramu this is only a host advice area . Try the main Airbnb number and have your reservation details and the misrepresentation at hand. ... H

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

No it's not @Helen744  the community centre is a community for hosts and guests 

@Helen3 I meant Helen that we cannot deal with Airbnb requests for refunds as quite clearly this gentlemen is refferring to,not excluding guests but pointing them in a different direction for a possible solution to the issue , which is misrepresentation of a listing as having 1.5 bathrooms and possibly a shared bedroom with two beds as a two bedroom house. Obviously he is /or was a guest and is here..... H

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Ramu15 ,

You can also connect with Airbnb Customer Support to report your experience through the contact page. They will be able to assist you further.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines