A dishonest guest was evicted and left the review

Vitalii11
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

A dishonest guest was evicted and left the review

Dear hosts, I need advice and help. 

I had a guest who refused to leave the property because her plans have changed and she decided to stay longer in the house.

I asked her to leave the house because I have another guest and she rudely sent us.

I called to the Airbnb and the recommended to call the police and make the eviction, what I did. 

After 3 hours by the house finally, we evicted the guest her with the officer at 2 p.m. 

We found that she destroyed the house deliberately. She brakes things in the house for $1250.

I contacted support many times to get some refunds as I make a deposit via Airbnb, but the support team looks unprofessional and ignoring me for weeks. 

How can I work with, the review that the dishonest guest which was evicted wrote and the compensation which was ignored many times from Airbnb!

I am don't have a way to continue hosting on Airbnb because of this not honest behavior from both. 

😭

2 Replies 2
Katrina79
Level 10
Saskatchewan, Canada

@Vitalii11 @Don’t worry so much about the review. Airbnb is quite busy and I think you will hear something about your resolution center request as soon as the reps can get to it. BTW any guest who overstays you can charge the equivalent of two nights stay as per Airbnb terms and conditions. 

Thank you for your positive mind, I hope so.