A guest left a review that is very damaging and flled with lies. How can this be removed?

Franco237
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

A guest left a review that is very damaging and flled with lies. How can this be removed?

I have hosted on Airbnb for over a decade, and my 83-plus reviews have consistently given me 5-stars. I am proud to be a Superhost.   Many former guests are still friends today and return often. Recently, I had a terrible experience with a guest who, I believe, is mentally unstable.  She made a report to Airbnb after she left that her safety was violated, that I entered her place regularly when she was gone, and that I harassed and insulted her in numerous ways. I was truly shocked because I had met her only twice, and my only interactions were over the messages on the platform.  Her messages were very off-putting and rude, but I tried to be professional.  Airbnb shut down my listing, and it took a week for them to investigate and restore it. Obviously they found her claims unsubstantiated. They never explained what the charges were until I saw her heinous review.  All the things she said are fabricated lies. They are defamatory and damaging.  I have asked them to remove her review, and they said they are reviewing it.  I am very anxious that they might not remove it. Is there a danger of that? I would appreciate any insight into this that can be offered.  I appreciate any help you can provide.

0 Replies 0