Air BNB is BS

Air BNB is BS

I have an issue.

I made a last minute booking for an Air BNB stay. Upon the acceptance of my reservation the money was removed from my bank account. I checked in and all was going smoothly. I was 4 days into my 9 day stay with wife and kids. 
Air BNB called and said we needed to leave immediately for our safety and we would be sent a full refund. At the same time the owner was on a call with air bnb and they were telling him to kick me out for his safety. We called back and was given three different stories. 
Why is Air BNB doing this to host and guest. 
1. It can screw the host over if the guest don't pay them (I gave cash for the days stayed)

2. Two it makes the guest look bad as we did something wrong or cancelled mid trip. 
Funny thing is is that I got calls video recorded on my end with air bnb giving different stories. 
I wonder if I could use this in court

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

What are you looking to go to court for @Chris-G1 

To sue air bnb. I do a lot of insurance work and recorded all my calls at the press of a button. They called and said the host was a danger and in breach on contract, they told the host the same but it was me. They gave me three different reasons why and the story kept changing. Air bnb had my money and did issue a refund but cost me quite a bit of additional money for hotels and dog fees. 
this is not the first time this has been done as you can see from several complaints. 
They will keep doing this until someone sues the **bleep** out of them and wins so I think I will try.

do you know how it feels to have to be put out of a place for no reason with potential no place to go.