Attracting more guest to book my rental

Tavin1
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

Attracting more guest to book my rental

I am new to airbnb but I am out of town majority of the time. I am seeking help on how to acquire more guest to book my home. If anyone has any tips for moving forward please reach out. 

2 Replies 2
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Tavin1 

Your description is very much too short.  You have to tell the guest why your rental is something they want.

Review toyur amenities include everything you have usual is about 30.

Your photos are nice but confusing,  Looked like more than 2 bedrooms and nol kitchen or bathroom photos which are important.

Since it is a new listing, you may want to have two listings that are linked.  One listing for 1 bedroom  and 1 listing for two bedrooms.  That might help; yolu build ;positive reviews a little faster.

Patricia2526
Top Contributor
Manila, Philippines

Hello @Tavin1 

Here are some strategies you can consider:

Use professional photos that showcase your home’s best features. Make sure your space looks bright and inviting.

Write a detailed and appealing description of your home, highlighting unique amenities and nearby attractions.

Research similar listings in your area to set a competitive price. Consider offering discounts for longer stays or off-peak times.

Ensure your home is spotless and well-maintained, as cleanliness is a top priority for our guests.

Keep your calendar up-to-date to avoid booking conflicts and maximize potential bookings.

Leave welcome notes or small gifts like local snacks or a guidebook to make guests feel special. We provide local seasonal fruits as a way to support nearby businesses.

Be prompt and helpful in your communication to build trust and encourage bookings.

Offer flexible cancellation policies to attract more bookings, especially during uncertain times.

Best of luck and Happy Hosting!