Disgusting behaviour

Tracy584
Level 1
Dublin, IE

Disgusting behaviour

I had a guest recently that left used vaginal wipes on a living room table, menstrual blood in the bathroom floor, wine glass in the sofa cushions - then when I left a private note to say this behavior was disgraceful I got a **bleep**ty review !

what do you do in this case ??

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Helen0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

You sent a message or left a private note when you reviewed?

Jennifer1897
Level 10
Irvine, CA

It seems like you are suggesting she read your private feedback and wrote a review. You can not see a hosts or guest private or public review till you leave them one yourself, or the 14 day period has passed. This method is in place to stop the "Retaliation reviews." 

I looked at your reviews and responses to one another and I would never suggest arguing with a guest or calling people names on a public platform. It will only deter future guest from booking, as they might see you as a difficult host. 

As for messy or dirty guest, unfortunately it is going to happen. I have found dirty underwear left behind, intimate products etc.  Sometimes it might just be an oversight of the guest, and sometimes people are just not the cleanest. As host it is part of the game. However, rate accordingly on the star rating and leave an honest yet polite review publicly. As host this is how we allow future host to get an idea of the quality of guest they are allowing to book their homes.  I saw that you simply said you did not meet them. That really doesn't convey that they were not the best tenants.  

Wishing you a happy hosting experience from here on out 😃