Ending my Air BnB association, but can't get answers from 'Support'

Answered!
Rachel2467
Level 1
Rochester, NY

Ending my Air BnB association, but can't get answers from 'Support'

After Sept. 30 (a long-term stay) I have two short bookings -   Oct 13 – 15 (2 nights)  2 guests ·  and   Nov 3 – 5 (2 nights) 1 guest, 2 pets ·

I've tried to contact them to let them know that I will not be hosting after Sept. 30. Came to this decision for personal reasons.

Thought that since these bookings were months away, it would give them an opportunity to make other plans. So far, no response from either. (If anyone in the Rochester area has those dates open, and would be willing to take them, please LMK!! The Nov. guest has two crated dogs, in town for an 'agility' training).

Anyone on here is still associated with AirBnB. I'm trying to find out if I will be penalized financially by leaving. I've already blocked a huge block of time before and past those dates to avoid getting any more guests.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated... I may try to find these folks through other social media to explain the situation.

1 Best Answer
Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Did you try and call your guests? You should be able to see their phone numbers on the reservations? 
@Rachel2467 🌿

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Did you try and call your guests? You should be able to see their phone numbers on the reservations? 
@Rachel2467 🌿

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Rachel2467 ,

Hope you are doing well and it makes me sad that you will no longer be using the platform as a Host after September. 

As @Sandra856 mentioned, did you reach out to the guests via phone numbers?

It would also be worth reaching out to Airbnb Customer Support for further assistance. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines