Extra guests

Nikki365
Level 2
Castlemaine, Ireland

Extra guests

So booked in for 8 , spot on my camera extra , I ring the guest , how many have u staying .8 the reply - twise . They haven’t spotted the camera. I then point out the guests clothes . She owns up to 14 , agree pay a extra fee . Said don’t lie to me , Going through the camera there’s 17 ,  can I **bleep** them all out tomo 

7 Replies 7
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Nikki365  Yes, you can boot them out, but why wait until tomorrow? They could trash out your house tonight. Be aware they will get refunded for unstayed nights, and leave a scathing lie-filled review, which is preferable to having your house destroyed.

M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

@Nikki365 

Document to Airbnb for the record and then boot them out.  You need to be proactive to cover your investment.

Nikki365
Level 2
Castlemaine, Ireland

I was watching on the camera for a while last night, there quiet at the moment . I’ve informed Airbnb with clear as day pictures. All  I got from them was  we will pass u along to a resolution centre probably after they check out . So they would get refunded and I loose my good name . What a crock of **bleep**   

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Nikki365 I think over 16 is defined as a party so you should be able to get their review removed. Make sure you report it to Airbnb as a party.

Can I get the police to Chuck them out 

@Nikki365 

Know the rules, especially if you have to phone the service centre 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1515/when-guests-want-to-bring-more-people

Either they pay for extra people immediately or they cancel, activating your c policy.

@Nikki365  Police respond differently in different areas of the world. Some places they will assist, some places they consider it a civil matter, unless of course the "guests" try to get violent with you,  especially if the reservation is still active.

If the guests won't leave of their own volition, get some buddies to come with you for back up and maybe let the police know you are going to do this but are wary of them getting belligerent.  And that there are 17 of them and one of you.