[FESTIVAL] Hospitality of today!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[FESTIVAL] Hospitality of today!

Quincy_0-1662027789316.jpeg

Quincy_1-1662027822179.png

This article is part of the Community Center's Festival of Hospitality 2022. The original topic  was posted in the Spanish-speaking Community Center by @Mauricio467 and we have translated it below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many events have occurred since we ended quarantine, and we are constantly changing the way we welcome guests into our home. From thinking about antibacterial gel to high-speed Internet. These are things that, prior to the pandemic, were not always necessary in some places. However, today, we have adapted to the changes demanded by our times, introducing hospitality that only a good Airbnb host can demonstrate. 

Thinking about our guests when we go to the supermarket, pharmacy or even the coffee shop around the corner is common.

Our hospitality is about applying it properly in real life before recommending it, or imagining how it would serve our guests during their stay at home. Providing a unique and unforgettable stay, which speaks well of your community and local lifestyle in certain parts of the world, is of paramount importance.

Offering a warm and welcoming atmosphere is part of our day-to-day work. And just as we have done over time, we have changed our habits and customs to give an excellent welcome at home. 

Let's continue to offer the added value of love in our work as Airbnb hosts!

Mauricio of Cancun, Mexico

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

4 Replies 4
Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Mauricio467  thank you for such a thoughtful post. If every host took your advice the world of Airbnb hosting and guests stays would be seamless, lovely and without major events of bad luck. I can tell you host with full heart and that guarantees success in your life and world, and gives you a head start with hosting. I wish you all the best and many blessings, Clara

Mauricio467
Host Advisory Board Member
Cancún, Mexico

@Clara116 , I am very grateful for your blessings, when I read it my tears came out. It has been quite an adventure, and from love to what we do every day. We try to do what could be considered an emergency in every kind of opportunity to treat our guests with the best smile and the way to solve it. 🙂

Mauricio
Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Mauricio467 your enthusiasm in your words has conveyed your enjoyment in hosting. As you have said we have to adapt and change to this changing world. I find being positive and a warm welcome as you said goes a long way with our guests.

Maurico keep enjoying what you do for your Airnbn.

Bridget130
Level 10
Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy

@Mauricio467    yes I agree totally with what you say , and I truly think that HOSPITALITY  is on the whole the majot aspect of Airbnb , and on how it all started , hosting a guest personally , getting to know the person or persons you are guesting , interacting with them ,and mostly important doing a personal check in , by introducing yourself ........if not all gets to be anonymous ...yes lets keep the spirit of it all going !

Bridget