Guest Books: the ones the guests sign and fill out on their last day (not welcome books giving guests info)

Guest Books: the ones the guests sign and fill out on their last day (not welcome books giving guests info)

IS THERE A DIGITAL version of these books?

I'm talking about the journal type books you normally find (usually on the coffee table) at a vacation home - where you get to read about other guests’ visits and where they are from, dates of their stay, etc.  And guests can share (optional) their own experiences/comments for future guests to see.

I'm NOT talking about the "Welcome Books" that share instructions on how to turn on the TV or use the toaster, and gives recommendations to restaurants, etc.  I already have one of those in place digitally with a QR code prominently posted in the rental.

I live too far away from my rental, and I want to set-up a digital guest book.  I can't figure out how to do it.  Perhaps there's a website service that already does this for a $?  Anyone know or have an idea?

4 Replies 4

@Rob8148  I can only speak for myself here, but as a guest I feel like a digital guest book would be redundant because Airbnb already prompts us to publish a review for each stay. I've never left a vacation rental wishing I'd had more opportunities to type stuff about it into an app. Have you? 

I don't know much about this. But I tried to search it online on google search. And found https://urbanmatter.com/top-10-best-selling-books-of-all-time/ this link for you. I hope it will help you. Or let me know I am right track for searching that you actually want to find. If not then I will try to find other websites link for you on google search.

Hello everyone, we all want to get our essay done by an expert. Students face a lot of problems when they have to complete their assigned tasks and they do not have an idea about what to write. For such students, I recommend the best way to solve their problem is to visit this website https://essayreviewsbro.com/australian-writings-review/ and find this article here. Here you will find the guidelines recommended by the experts and I guarantee you will find the help as and when required.

Its sad to fall into the hands of scammers and fake people on the internet. I was scammed by a fake Russian Oil and gas merchants. I saw his crude and gas prices he posted in our groups on LinkedIn. So I contacted him privately and make further inquiries, which I got response in just few minutes later. after some days of business negotiations we finally reach an agreement and my company wired $2500000 this include cost of shipping and supply to my company here in Canada. immediately the scammer receive our money. he told us to wait for 5 days to be able to deliver. we waited for 5 days and no news, Decided to contact the scammer only to see he already blocked me. its like a dream but its reality. after some days it became obvious its scam. so I login to Quora to see if there are victims of scam and what happened afterwards. that's how I came across SOUTH POLE 5 EYES RECOVERY COMPANY. I followed the process required and submit every documents. At the same time the recovery company video called me to verify my identity, ask me some questions and documents to verify my claims. after that they told me it will take just 10 days. I said okay even though I don't believe totally due to the negative comments I also read about fake recovery experts. that did not discourage me . I choose to believe. 9 days later I got a credit alert and its all my money cash in my bank account. my bank even called me and congratulate me. For this miracle that SOUTH POLE 5 EYES DID to recover back my money. I encourage anyone who is suffering as a result of scam should contact: https://southpole5eyeshackingandrecoveringcompany.com and they will genuinely recover your money or crypto currency.