Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Guest arrival/check in

Answered!
Harim6
Level 1
Kernersville, NC

Guest arrival/check in

Im new to airbnb as a Host. I have my 1st guest staying tomorrow. How do i go about releasing the address to the rental and door code? Is it automatically set to send at a certain time or do i have to manually send it to the guest?

Top Answer
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

1. Your address should be released to the guest 48 hours after booking

2.  For self check in, it depends on how you have set the information up on your listing. If you have filled in the self check in information it's available to guests under Guest Info

It sounds like you might benefit from getting a better understanding of how Airbnb works by looking at the Airbnb Help website it has FAQs on most questions around hosting on Airbnb @Harim6 

View Top Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Harim6, Since you posted in our Community a few days ago and your guest has already checked in. I'm curious about how you decided to release the address and the door code to them.

Please keep us posted 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

1. Your address should be released to the guest 48 hours after booking

2.  For self check in, it depends on how you have set the information up on your listing. If you have filled in the self check in information it's available to guests under Guest Info

It sounds like you might benefit from getting a better understanding of how Airbnb works by looking at the Airbnb Help website it has FAQs on most questions around hosting on Airbnb @Harim6