Guest check-in

Answered!
Cristy37
Level 2
Morayfield, Australia

Guest check-in

I'm still quite new to this.

I have my first guest who have checked in (1 night stay). However, in my dashboard in my profile, under 'currently hosting' it says 'zero', and under 'checking out' it says 'one'

Is there anything that I have missed that I should have done when my guest checked in? Is this going to affect my pay out?

Thank you

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Cristy37 these numbers often don't make sense. I wouldn't worry about it but I would start a spreadsheet of stays, nights, first name, Airbnb payout and Airbnb service fee. We list every booking we get and colour code the payments dark orange when booked, light yellow when Airbnb say it is sent and green when it hits our bank account. That way you can monitor when payments are sent, actually paid etc and you don't need to rely on Airbnb figures.

To answer your question: No you haven't missed anything and it won't affect your pay out.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Cristy37 these numbers often don't make sense. I wouldn't worry about it but I would start a spreadsheet of stays, nights, first name, Airbnb payout and Airbnb service fee. We list every booking we get and colour code the payments dark orange when booked, light yellow when Airbnb say it is sent and green when it hits our bank account. That way you can monitor when payments are sent, actually paid etc and you don't need to rely on Airbnb figures.

To answer your question: No you haven't missed anything and it won't affect your pay out.