How Long It takes Airbnb to Ignore 1 Star Review From Suspension

Nursun0
Level 2
İstanbul, Turkey

How Long It takes Airbnb to Ignore 1 Star Review From Suspension

Hello Everyone,

We have been hosting almost 3 years and we are Superhost. For the first time we recieved 1 Star and Airbnb send a notification.

That we have to follow ground rules. And we are at risk of removal or suspension.

What should we do on this this guest is malisious and gave 1 star we have 100 overall reviews with 4,82 average.

Is there a time window for this review to be ignored by Airbnb or it will last ever?

Thank you

1 Reply 1
Rod45
Level 3
Rozelle, Australia

Oh no...

is this definitely an unjustified nasty review ?

If so , and if you are a super host, you should have a direct  toll-free number for super hosts .... That's one of the benefits of being a super host . Call to  explain the issue . They will check all your other five star reviews and will remove it on your request that it is false. I guess There may be an issue if you have any other bad reviews but I'm assuming you haven't.

Did you leave them a bad review ? The trouble is , if either party  does not review in good faith , it  makes it hard for all of us. I've now learnt to read every guest's  review and if there's one bad negative review , that  guest always turns out to be a nightmare ! So becareful. 

But remember , as superhosts, we are Airbnb's product and do all the hard work , so make the call ASAP , especially if it's untruthful. 

Let me know what happens

All the best