How Long It takes Airbnb to Ignore 1 Star Review From Suspension

Nursun0
Level 2
İstanbul, Turkey

How Long It takes Airbnb to Ignore 1 Star Review From Suspension

Hello Everyone,

We have been hosting almost 3 years and we are Superhost. For the first time we recieved 1 Star and Airbnb send a notification.

That we have to follow ground rules. And we are at risk of removal or suspension.

What should we do on this this guest is malisious and gave 1 star we have 100 overall reviews with 4,82 average.

Is there a time window for this review to be ignored by Airbnb or it will last ever?

Thank you

3 Replies 3
Rod45
Level 3
Rozelle, Australia

Oh no...

is this definitely an unjustified nasty review ?

If so , and if you are a super host, you should have a direct  toll-free number for super hosts .... That's one of the benefits of being a super host . Call to  explain the issue . They will check all your other five star reviews and will remove it on your request that it is false. I guess There may be an issue if you have any other bad reviews but I'm assuming you haven't.

Did you leave them a bad review ? The trouble is , if either party  does not review in good faith , it  makes it hard for all of us. I've now learnt to read every guest's  review and if there's one bad negative review , that  guest always turns out to be a nightmare ! So becareful. 

But remember , as superhosts, we are Airbnb's product and do all the hard work , so make the call ASAP , especially if it's untruthful. 

Let me know what happens

All the best

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Rod45, I am tagging @Nursun0 here so they receive a notification of your message. This way, we increase the chances of them getting back to us.

Quick tip: To tag someone, tap "@" and select the host's username from the dropdown menu 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Greg2406
Level 10
Rockport, TX

@Nursun0 

@Rod45  really great advise.   

Have to ask why the one star review?   Did the individual contact you during the booking to correct or address any issues?   

In your HR's, that you should make mandatory for the Guest making the reservation to sign at Check-in, that any issues with the residence should be brought to the Hosts attention immediately via the platforms message board and text.   

Many many unscrupulous individuals trying to take unjust advantages.   

As a Superhost, it should be removed immediately.