How can i get more booking

Answered!

How can i get more booking

Hello,

I have started hosting not too long ago (around two months in now) and have 3 bookings so far. One guest stayed a 7 days already and the other two are upcoming (1 in September and 1 in July), any thoughts on how I can fill up my calendar quicker? I'm getting quite a bit of views and I believe I have pricing adjusted accordingly with the market but still don't seem to be getting as much as I was expecting. Thoughts or suggestions on what I should work on and how I can get these booking numbers up? 

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Diocles N

1 Best Answer

@BnB302 

Ah, good question. Not to worry! This business is like any other. I think of it as a gift shop or a boutique where customers browse and perhaps find lovely things that they are not ready to buy yet, but remember for another time. Or perhaps the fit is not quite right. There's nothing wrong with the person or the product, of course! Most businesses take time to become successful, so hang in there and look to more terrific times ahead!

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3

@BnB302 

Ah, good question. Not to worry! This business is like any other. I think of it as a gift shop or a boutique where customers browse and perhaps find lovely things that they are not ready to buy yet, but remember for another time. Or perhaps the fit is not quite right. There's nothing wrong with the person or the product, of course! Most businesses take time to become successful, so hang in there and look to more terrific times ahead!

Thank you Kitty-and-Creek0,

I really appreciate that💕

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @BnB302 , @Kitty-and-Creek0 has shared a very beautiful advice. Thank you so much for marking it as a best answer.

While we wait for other Host members to support you, I wanted to share a few guides created by some experienced Hosts if they share some insights on getting more bookings. Hope it helps! 🌻

Have you also tried comparing your listings with nearby listings? What have your observations been so far? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines