How to add holiday park map picture to 'after booking' information for guests

Answered!
Mark4761
Level 1
Brixham, United Kingdom

How to add holiday park map picture to 'after booking' information for guests

Hi, i am new to airbnb and as our listing is a caravan on a holiday park, is there a way to add a park map showing the location of our caravan for guests after they have booked and it has been confirmed. I ask as i have had my first booking and had to ask the guest for an email address to email the 'park map and 'park rules'. Also another site i list with, provides all details about the guests eg address etc. when i look though the booking i cant find any details about the guest, my assumption is that airbnb deal with any discrepancies so dont feel the need to share these details?

Thanks for looking.

Mark

1 Best Answer
Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@Mark4761 
Airbnb shows the telephone number of the guest. (very small print)
I always store that number and send them a map and other info via Whatsapp

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@Mark4761 
Airbnb shows the telephone number of the guest. (very small print)
I always store that number and send them a map and other info via Whatsapp

Mark4761
Level 1
Brixham, United Kingdom

Thanks for the info @Bob297 , found it. 
I also had another question you may be able to help with. As mentioned, with the other site we use (caravans4hire) we get all the info. So I met my traveler to day and it was 2 guys (friends not a couple) I wrongly assumed from the booking that it was a couple, so never made the second bedroom up. Do you ask if they need the second bedroom. From airbnbs confirmation it just says 2 guests and just the lead guests name. 

Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@Mark4761 

2 options

1) always make 2 beds if they are included in the rent

2) ask in advance

i write a standard note that if 2 persons book, I assume they will share the bed. I ask them to let me know if they wish otherwise 

If 3 or 4 persons book, 2 beds ( in my case 2 rooms) will be made  

Mark4761
Level 1
Brixham, United Kingdom

Thanks @Bob297  for your reply, I kind of came to same conclusion, guess I just wanted to hear it from someone else experienced. Thank you once again.