How to book a new party wanting to arrive the day another party is leaving for the same room. Blocked.

Sally550
Level 2
Chico, CA

How to book a new party wanting to arrive the day another party is leaving for the same room. Blocked.

I book 2 separate bedrooms in my home, w guest access to use of shared spaces. Both rooms have their own bathrooms, vanities, combo freezer/refrigerators ...

I haven't figured out how to book a new party wanting to arrive the day another party is leaving for the same room. 

Looks as if cannot book 2 parties for the same room for the same day, even though the first party is leaving and the new party is arriving later in the day..

I  leave a minimum of 3+ hours between departures and arrivals to clean/sanitize/air out rooms for new guests.

Any advice, suggestions?

Thanks, Sally

PS: I don't have set times for arrivals and departures, but work w/guests re their schedules as best I can.

2 Replies 2
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Sally550 

You should absolutely be able to accept guests on the same day that another guest checks out.

If you find that you cannot do this, you have perhaps activated the setting to keep one day open between guests. Go to calendar, availability. Under the availability settings you will see an option "preparation time". This should be set to "none" if you want to allow guests to arrive on the day others check out. After you've changed it to no preparation time, check your calendar. The night corresponding with a check-out day should be white, meaning that night is open and bookable, even though there are guests checking out that morning. Hope it helps!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Sally550 , Are you still facing this situation with calendar settings? Have you explored the calendar settings suggested by Shelley? Please keep us posted if you were still looking for help on this one 😉 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines