How to get Monthy+ Rentals in Seasonal Time

How to get Monthy+ Rentals in Seasonal Time

Hello! I am a NEWBIE AirBnB host! Ive just listed my property and have gotten several reservations. Since the house is in Florida near the beach, we have HUGE seasonality - January thru April being our PRIME months and many rent for 3 months at a time (snowbirds). My question is how do I reserve my calendar and also attract people that can stay for 1 or more months during this time? 

thanks for your help and support! 

Brie

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Brienna2, Welcome to the Community Center!

You have a  beautiful listing and am sure, many potential guests would find it lovely.  Hope you have received some potential guest inquiries for your new listing!

Did you manage to get some insights for your question elsewhere? I wanted to share a link to the Resource Center, where you can find many helpful articles related to listing and calendar setup: https://www.airbnb.ca/resources/hosting-homes/a/get-started-on-airbnb-1

I am also reaching out to one of our most helpful hosts in the Community Center, @Kia272, as she has been a seasoned host for years! I hope she could help us understand how to attract guests and correctly set up the calendar to cover the monthly rentals.🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines