I forgot i hadn't updated my email address on Airbnb

Answered!
Birgitte17
Level 1
Bridgend, United Kingdom

I forgot i hadn't updated my email address on Airbnb

Hi

I made a booking and was told my confirmation would be sent to an email.addeess that I no longer use - I didn't realize I had not updated my email address on the airbnb website.

So I can't get the message from host whether the booking is confirmed. 

Can anyone help please?

My correct email address is **

I was going to stay with **
**[E-mail address & address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Birgitte17, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center, the platform where Hosts and guests come together to share experiences and insights.

Since our community is not part of the Support team, there isn't much we can do to help you. >Here< is the link where you can connect with the Support team, who can assist in changing your email address.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Birgitte17  Contact CS and have them make the email change for you.  They can also contact the host and give the host your correct up to date address.

I recently had a guest with this issue and CS eventually helped her out -- it took several days and several calls by the guest to CS, but she did finally get her email address corrected and I was then able to send her the information for the booking.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Birgitte17, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center, the platform where Hosts and guests come together to share experiences and insights.

Since our community is not part of the Support team, there isn't much we can do to help you. >Here< is the link where you can connect with the Support team, who can assist in changing your email address.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad