I need help with corporations booking for employees

Answered!
Marlys12
Level 2
Havre, MT

I need help with corporations booking for employees

I get a lot of inquirys about booking my properties for corporate employees.  A LOT! and all of them are secretary's, personal assistants or travel coordinators that book for their employee ** using their personal Airbnb account.  When I request that they book the reservation on ** account there are credit card payment issues as the company is paying and the dont want the employee to have access to the card on file.  I suggest that the book thru travel for work as suggested by Airbnb and ALL of the people trying to book on their employee think I am ridiculous and the all state we do this all the time and have never had a problem booking using their personal account for employees....Am I the only person that has this issue? Am I misunderstanding the rule?   Help! I am losing a lot of requests as they think I am not reasonable!   Here is the most recent response to my request to book in the employees name or to book through travel for work. " H******* *******ing pays all housing costs on the company card. I do include the traveler’s name on the reservation, but it would be through me. I have not been asked to book/reserve by the method you have mentioned"   PLEASE HELP!

**[Name hidden due to privacy concerns - Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Marlys12,

All businesses should be booking reservations for their employees through Airbnb for Work. This will allow them to designate someone to make and pay for bookings, then hand over to the Guest and the Host. It may help to share the link to the guides:

Booking for friends and family

Airbnb for Work

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Marlys12,

All businesses should be booking reservations for their employees through Airbnb for Work. This will allow them to designate someone to make and pay for bookings, then hand over to the Guest and the Host. It may help to share the link to the guides:

Booking for friends and family

Airbnb for Work

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Unfortunately too many hosts ignore the Airbnb at Work policy and take third party bookings against Airbnb's T&C.

I only accept company bookings through Airbnb at Work ...I would rather lose a potential booking rather than accept a third party booking where the guest has not accepted my house rules and likely hasn't even seen the listing which can lead to a mismatch in expectations.

Finally you are not covered under the Airbnb Guarantee if there is damage to your property or a problem with third party guests @Marlys12