Is it possible to set check in days for specific dates with just 1 listing?

Ruth91
Level 1
Wicklow, Ireland

Is it possible to set check in days for specific dates with just 1 listing?

Creating a rule set using professional tools would solve my problem however I just have one listing. I want to set Saturday only check in s from June 1st to August 31st, not across the entire calendar. Is this possible? 

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Ruth91 You can switch on pro tools even if you only have one listing. It means two clicks to get to the monthly view of the calendar but it is a small price to pay to access rulesets. Not sure what your min stay is but you can also adjust this for high seasons with rulesets

Thank you so much for your reply. I switched on the pro tools and got as far as the rule set box but it would not allow me input text in the first box - where you would name your rule set. I must be missing something . . . . 

@Ruth91 I suspect you need to make the ruleset do something before you name it. Just keep pushing random buttons and you will be fine (sorry but as a non techie person that is how I find out how to do things)

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Ruth91 Further to my previous reply you also may need to set a check out day. If not people could book 8 days and leave you with a 6 day problem.