July 7th - 11th (Great Guest)

Andrew3474
Level 1
Lake Ann, MI

July 7th - 11th (Great Guest)

Hello Hosts:

I’m a host myself. Wanted to let the local community know that a previous guest of mine inquired about my space this July 7-11. Unfortunately my home is already reserved. This guest was phenomenal in every way and I’d rent again to him in a minute. He’d like to be on a lake and he’d like a hot tub. Please let me know if you can accommodate.

Thanks,

Andrew

3 Replies 3
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Andrew3474, since our community is global, it can be challenging for Hosts in your area to see your posts. Have you suggested to your guests that they search on the official Airbnb website?

You might also consider joining the nearest Local Host Club to exchange ideas with fellow Hosts in your area.

Best regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

That’s funny, Paula. I found my way to this forum by clicking on radio button in the AirBnB app that said ‘join your local host community’. If I find myself in a global forum here, I have to wonder why that is.

I have indeed suggested to the previous guest that he search the app. I just thought I’d attempt to go above and beyond for him since he cared for my property so well previously. All the same, I appreciate your response.

Andrew

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

That's nice of you but your guest using the search function really is the quickest and easiest way for your former guests to find what they want @Andrew3474