Looking for someone to help host a property in Phoenix.

Thomas2405
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

Looking for someone to help host a property in Phoenix.

I have a very successful airbnb in Phoenix. I am looking to bring someone on board to help host/co-host with our group. I'm open to property managers if you are willing to continue my style of hosting which is room by room in a four bedroom house. I need someone to be available from 12-3p most days to be onsite to manage the house and either perform or at least coordinate common area cleanings. Pay is weekly.

6 Replies 6
Kristie85
Level 2
Hawthorne, CA

i would love to but i am in CA! would be willing to do it from here!

Hello, My name is Robbie. I live in the east valley. I have 3 houses I mange now that are near the phoenix area and one in California. If you are still looking for help I would be interested in helping. 

Thank You!

Brandy123
Level 1
Phoenix, AZ

Hi @Thomas2405 

my name is Brandy Gillespie and I am an experienced Airbnb co-host located in beautiful Phoenix, AZ. I am currently accepting new properties to co-host in the valley.I have over 5 years of customer service experience along with 2 years of maintaining/ property co-hosting and will make sure your guests are safe and verified. I am available to meet your guests 24/7 and will always be on call for any issues that might arise so you do not have to be bothered to drop off a key for a late arrival or have to deal with a clogged toilet in the middle of the night! 

My rates are reasonable and vary between 10% and 20% depending on the services you need! I do everything from maintaining the property set up, taking photos of your beautiful home, to cleaning and everything in between! I have stayed at Airbnb properties in over 25 countries so I know what can make your property stand out for you and unique for your guests.

Maritza137
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

Hi @Thomas2405 ,

My name is Maritza i currently host one property of my own , would like to help co hosting your home i you are still looking. thank you 

Maritza Hurtado
Dax17
Level 2
Scottsdale, AZ

Hi Thomas - have you found your co host partner yet?  If not, I'd be interested in talking to you about a service my partner and I have started and are based in the Phoenix/Scottsdale market.  If you are still in search of the perfect fit, please let me know and we can discuss what we offer and how we are set up.

Thank you, 

Dax

Kai911
Level 2
Scottsdale, AZ

Good morning Thomas:) id be be more than happy to help out if you’re still seeking help! I currently Host my own airbnb That has been successfully! Im also also a (professional) cleaner! Id love to do business with you.