Missing Payments

Keir62
Level 2
Canberra, Australia

Missing Payments

Wondering if anyone has had any luck with successfully getting someone at Airbnb to look at incorrect and missing payments. I have spent countless hours and messages without getting the issue solved. We thought it was solved, had confirmation of payments in writing from "Trisha" at airbnb who was a supervisor, and iunfrotunately promises were broken and I am shortchanged by approx $5K and airbnb still have the money somewhere, mixed up between one cancelled, then rebooked booking with same person, which was booked for 2 months. Anyone out there with advice, an Excel accounting guru who wants to lend a hand to make sense of this mess. I am at my wits end. This has been ongoing since 5th May 2024.

Thanks

Keir

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Keir62 , I'm so sorry to hear of the missing payments. Did you hear back from the Customer Support team on what could be the issue with the payments? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Rafael1421
Level 2
Piedmont, CA

@Keir62 i'm so sorry you had this happen. It sounds like you've checked all the account settings. Sadly the only thing is to wait for them to reprocess the payment. Since you're a superhost you can call them and just wait on the line until the payment is processed. When its processed have your bank on the phone at the same time to verify the pending payment. 

Best of luck. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thank you so much @Rafael1421 for offering this suggestion! It's so kind of you 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines