Negative reviews from guest

Colleen520
Level 2
Kaohsiung City, Taiwan

Negative reviews from guest

Hello All,

Need help with a matter. I have a lovely apartment in Portugal city which is centrally located to all amenities. Unfortunately, I have a terrible neighbor that is making it very uncomfortable for the guests who stay in my apartment. This is an older apartment, so the walls are cinder block construction, so not much insulation to block noise. I have spoken to the neighbor about the noise level, but they seem to see no problem with their conduct. I don't think it would not be prudent to contact the police each time they are loud and disruptive, as this would just be an ongoing problem that will not be resolved by police intervention. There are two other apartments in the same building, so I have considered talking to the other tenants to sign a petition to remove this tenant. Any other ideas? I am afraid I will be suspended by Air BnB if I don't get this situation under control.

2 Replies 2
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Line the wall with sound proofing material, as used in music studios?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Colleen520 ,

How did you deal with this problem in the end? Do you have any advice for Hosts who could face a similar situation?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines