(Title edited by OCM)

5 Replies 5
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Zulqurnain0 

Maybe look at Airbnb Tips

https://www.airbnb.com/resources/hosting-homes/t/listing-details-photos-7

I think your listings need a little effort.  If I am seeking a rental for my family, I want more than 1 bedroom  Average amenities for a whole unit are about 30 you are extremely low

Cristina3646
Level 2
Gandia, Spain

Gracias 🙏

Süleyman18
Level 1
Rize, Türkiye

Merhabalar. İlanda gözden kaçan ufak detaylar listelemede sizi aşağı çekebilir. Her bölümü detaylı inceleyerek tesisiniz için en doğru bilgileri girin ve sabırlı olun. 

___

Hello there. Small details overlooked in the ad may pull you down in the listing. Examine each section in detail and enter the most accurate information for your facility and be patient.

[Google translation added by OCM]

Cheri354
Level 10
Helena-West Helena, AR

@Zulqurnain0 Hi~ You might try adding a bit more to titles such as:

Cozy Apartment near Shopping

or Family Friendly Condo for Four in XXX (town name)

Also, I'm not familiar with pricing in your area but research what other hosts in your town/city/neighborhood are charging. Check out what amenities they list. Compare your place to others of similar size. See their photos/descriptions and get some ideas 🙂 I find it helps to know the competition a bit.

Another thought: it could be that there are lots of rentals in your area that you are competing with.

A couple months to wait is not terribly long. We all start out as new with zero reviews. It can take time. Best wishes~

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Zulqurnain0 😊

Welcome to the community, and thank you for asking this question here!

How is the situation now?

Our hosts shared great advice with you. Did you get a chance to review it?

Warm regards 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center