Poor Airbnb Support for hosts

AJ-And-Kris0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Poor Airbnb Support for hosts

I have to say that I am very disappointed with the quality of support on airbnb. I have been a super host for 8 years and many hosts understand how hard you have to work to keep the high ratings. In the past 6 months whenever I have a had a problem with a guest, ie loud noise, guests being rude to other guests and breaking house rules, guest leaving 2 star review because I asked them their name as the profile said G(surely they should have their full name on profile anyway. I had guests turning up to wrong address complain to airbnb because they couldn't get in. Airbnb cancelled the booking without even checking where the guest was. If they had asked they would have realised they were stood outside the wrong address they would understand why they couldn't get in, then send a message to me saying change your information otherwise we could cancel your listing. I have very clear instructions so it was the guests mistake. I have many occasions like this and the airbnb support always seem to side with the guest even if they are in the wrong and not even looking in to the evidence properly. I have 8 rooms on airbnb and I am thinking of renting them all out long term as airbnb support is awful recently. It never used to be like this when I first joined in 2016.  I end up getting the result I want when I have a problem but in the past it was one phone call. Now it is many phone calls and messages over 24/48hours, lots of stress and anxiety to resolve and issues. they say they will call then you wait for hours. The staff seem to not understand that there all situations don't fit into a written policy and they are dealing with people. I think there is a lack of training, understanding of hosts and common sense and it is very upsetting..

0 Replies 0