RETALIATORY review airbnb cant take down

Stephanie3057
Level 2
Baguio, Philippines

RETALIATORY review airbnb cant take down

Guest violated my house rules by the number guests who stayed at the property, exceeding the max capacity of 15 persons. 

There were 16 of them who stayed , they ignored and evaded to respond and her review was completely a retaliation. 

I submitted a dispute then airbnb said that i need  to  file a claim request  which i did . Then  the support closed the ticket.It wasnt clear how the removal works but the other airbnb support did this..

1st airbnb support told me to open a claim request then closed it with no resoultion

2nd airbnb support... since it was closed i

need to open a new one . The new support said that i have to wait for the result. In the mean time he said that he needs to close it.??

Then the 3rd support they're saying i cant dispute it anymore since its been opened many times. The result came in and it was in favor of me. They said that it was opend too many times and there were no violations but clearly i got an email reassuring me that i will be compensated and that they had a violation

Guest violated my house rules by misrepresenting the number guests staying at the property, exceeding the max capacity of 15  people.

Pursuant to Airbnb's Review Policy, Guest's review is biased because it's a retaliation against me for enforcing policy and house rules.  Failure to remove the review is damaging my reputation and turning potential guests away from my listing. For the reasons stated above, Airbnb should immediately remove Guest's retaliatory review since the investigation was already closed and it was clearly indicated that there was VIOLATION. 

**[Content removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines- Please note that it is not allowed to share Airbnb investigation and private conversations]

1 Reply 1
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Stephanie3057 👋

I'm sorry to read your recent guest experience. It's been a while since you posted and I'm wondering whether you managed to get a resolution or an update on the situation? 

It would be lovely to hear from you. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines