Rules for availability settings: min stay and check in days

Clive151
Level 1
Axminster, United Kingdom

Rules for availability settings: min stay and check in days

I’ve just upgraded to professional hosting calendar so that I can set a minimum seven night stay with a Saturday check in/check out for the summer holidays 2025.  In previous years I used the availability settings to do this but this is no longer an option.

I’ve set the rule so that beginning Sat 26 July 2025, guests must stay a minimum of seven nights, and can’t check in on a Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu or Fri, and can’t check out on a Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu or Fri.  The rule ends on Sat 30 August 2025.

My question is this: should my end date for the rule  be Friday 29 August or is it correct to set it at Sat 30 August?  My concern is that I will be inadvertently extending the rule for an extra week? In other words I am happy for guests to be able to check in any day from and including Sat 30 August, and for them to check out any day after 30 August, for as few as two days (my default minimum).

Any views will be most welcome.

Thank you.

1 Reply 1
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Clive151 

You can go to Listings and click 'View'. This shows your listing as guests see it. Then click "Check availability" and see which dates you are able and not able to select. You can use this to check your calendar rules.