SUSPENDED no explanation asked a least 5 times!

Answered!
Leah464
Level 2
Peoria, AZ

SUSPENDED no explanation asked a least 5 times!

Day 6 suspended still because I called “SAFETY Support” to get their advise on how to handle 15+ guest in my house detected by my Nest camera declared in two different places on my profile. I WANT folks to know I have a camera that why it’s listed twice, I would put it in the heading if I could. NO ANSWER when I asked 5 times why I’m being investigated…crickets. Guest said 4 adults 2 children. I did not know until after the fact that is was a full on alcohol party, hard alcohol bottles found and photographed by cleaning crew. I asked them to leave due to house rules being broken. Police were called to secure my house after they ran out(that’s how I know there was illegal activity with minors) leaving all lights/fans running, AC running, music blasting, alcohol bottles everywhere, hot tub uncovered and running, towels everywhere outside, front door and screen left wide open, back door wide open, ect. The dude’s profile is a picture of his chest with a necklace, his past review called him by a different name but it has been verified by Airbnb. I’m being “INVESTIGATED” and suspended not this rule breaking guest. By the way, NO complaint was made against me but I’m being investigated and suspended so others can’t enjoy my 5 star after 71 reviews. That’s what you get when you call “Safety Support” NO support as the host. Lesson learned big time. There is no special team investigating it, it is ONE person (I was told that by the lady on the phone when I asked her) and on their days off it is not pasted on to help it just sits there until hopefully she looks at it again when she gets back. UNREAL!!!! I would love to get ahold of Brian Chesky the CEO. 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Leah464, Thank you so much for coming back and updating us that your listings are active now. I noticed your comment and wanted to let you know that I have also passed on your additional feedback to the concerned team.

All the best for future reservations!🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

23 Replies 23
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Leah464, Thank you so much for coming back and updating us that your listings are active now. I noticed your comment and wanted to let you know that I have also passed on your additional feedback to the concerned team.

All the best for future reservations!🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Similar situation for me on my first hosting. Guess cancelled after staying 3.5 months out of 5 and my listing was suspended without any reason or notification. I called AirBnb 3 times already on 3 different days and still no reply just that my case has been escalated. Very poor service from AirBnb and furthermore. I have no idea why my account has been suspended.

What I am supposed to do?

André

Robin525
Level 2
Vallejo, CA

Hi Leah, I’m sorry this happened to you and I understand what you’re going through. I got my room suspended for 5 days based on a review that had been previously removed for violating Air Bnb policy and a guest who tried to manipulate the platform to get a refund but was denied. He came back to Air Bnb 5 days later to make a complaint about stained sheets with no photo evidence. This was clearly retaliatory. I asked for an investigation and am experiencing what you are going through.

@Robin525  I’m sorry that happen to you!! I feel like the worst part is it’s impossible to talk to anyone and when you do it’s such BS. It’s so discouraging when you strive so hard to be a 5 star Superhost the you get suspended with NO complaints at all it was because I called to get advise!!! Just wrong!!!!! Thanks for sharing your story!!

Yep, impossible to talk to anyone and when you do, total BS—100 percent agreed 

Similar situation for me on my first hosting. Guess cancelled after staying 3.5 months out of 5 and my listing was suspended without any reason or notification. I called AirBnb 3 times already on 3 different days and still no reply just that my case has been escalated. Very poor service from AirBnb and furthermore. I have no idea why my account has been suspended.

André

Jenny1813
Level 2
Hoover, AL

This is happening to me right now. It’s been four days. I am beyond frustrated, I’ve called multiple times and messaged the “team.” Can anyone else help? 

So sorry Jenny it is so incredibly frustrating!!! I was suspended 8 days for something so ridiculous as not having the words “motion detection” listed on my ring doorbell camera which had 100% nothing to do with me calling in to the “safety department” to get “advise” about 15-16 young people partying in my house and when I did they suspended me for 8 days for an “investigation”.  No there is no one else that can help you!! I called 2-3 times a day wrote an email to @Catherine-Powell and about 3 weeks later she sent me an email said I passed this one to someone else whom I have never heard from. You just get to be stressed the hell out for about a week while maybe someone will look your situation over. I learned some very valuable lessons!! Sorry again it’s so stressful. 

Similar situation for me on my first hosting. Guess cancelled after staying 3.5 months out of 5 and my listing was suspended without any reason or notification. I called AirBnb 3 times already on 3 different days and still no reply just that my case has been escalated. Very poor service from AirBnb and furthermore. I have no idea why my account has been suspended.

André