Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Searching for Pool/Billiards Table

Calvin102
Level 1
Dallas, TX

Searching for Pool/Billiards Table

I am looking to book a stay that has the feature during my stay a Pool Table/Billiards Table, is there any way to search for this?

Any tips would be appreciated. Thank you!

7 Replies 7
Debra300
Top Contributor
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Calvin102,

Pool/billiards table is not a search filter option.  I am answering to bump up your posting so maybe someone else can provide a viable suggestion.

Don't just believe what I say, check the Airbnb Help Center
Taylor351
Level 1
Duncan, SC

I need AirBnB to have this option also. I don't get it. It's so easy to make this an option for hosts to click on and guests to be able to filter for. Come on AirBnB, other rental sites have this option. I am going to have to use them instead for this trip.

Which other ones? I am also looking

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Just do a Google search location + accom type + facility @Bridget262 

Phil3976
Level 1
Leander, TX

Thanks for your question Calvin102 - this is annoying for sure.

I accidentally stumbled onto this Airbnb page that allowed an open text search field at the top: https://www.airbnb.com/account-fov?user_context=HELP_CENTER

I entered "Austin TX pool table" and IT WORKED! (I assume it works as long as "pool table" is mentioned in the property title or maybe the description).

Using Google worked well too, but I had to be strict with the location and pool table - I typed this in Google: 

>> airbnb "austin" "pool table"

Hope this helps!

Lupe300
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Any updates on this search? Thx

Stuart458
Level 2
Norton Canes, United Kingdom

Seems like this is still a problem. I was hoping to filter pool tables as well, but still nothing added.