Slow Season

Answered!
Samar231
Level 1
Marietta, GA

Slow Season

What do you do during the slow season to help get traction on your listings? 

We had a great and fully booked summer. As fall approached, it slowed down to a complete stop. I am offering promotions and we still are not receiving much bookings. Any advice you can offer? 

Thank you in advance! 

1 Best Answer
Kyara5
Level 6
St. Louis, MO

Hi @Samar231  it’s slow for me too. I was told to try to market to college students or nurses. I hope that helps 😊

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Kyara5
Level 6
St. Louis, MO

Hi @Samar231  it’s slow for me too. I was told to try to market to college students or nurses. I hope that helps 😊

@Kyara5 Thank you so much for the information!! I will look into this!! 

Your welcome @Samar231 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Samar231 If the guests are just not out there then reducing the price might just reduce what small amount of revenue you get. What sort of minimum stay do you demand? We found we had to reduce ours this year

I have a minimum of 1 night stays for bookings!

Also, I would like to add that I will only lower the price only if I the next few upcoming days aren't currently booked. So if I had no bookings this weekend then I would run a promotion to see if I can get them booked rather then leaving them unbooked. It worked for me once, but it really feels like the season has really slowed down. 

I also recently invested in a better cleaning crew and my cleaning fee went up about $55. I didn't think this would be a big issue, but could that have a correlation? 

Charles1709
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

Same here too, please any tips and advice?