Tips for getting reimbursement requests paid?

Mitchell123
Level 2
Fayetteville, AR

Tips for getting reimbursement requests paid?

Hi everyone,

I opened up my first ever damage claim 5 months ago, and have provided all the necessary documentation for my request. The Airbnb support team that was emailing me has since ceased to reply to any of my emails or provide any update on my case. I’ve opened up 6 separate chats with Airbnb support over this damage claim and every time they’ve told me they will connect me to another team and then close my case and do nothing to resolve it. I’ve also called in to customer support multiple times to no avail.

its become clear that they have no intention of paying me the $700+ that I filed the claim for, which was only a fraction of the actual costs that my wife and I incurred. We are super hosts and have done everything to protect our status and have avoided filing claims in the past even when there was damage because we didn’t want unfair negative reviews issued in revenge for claiming damages.

Now, when I finally do decide that I need to file for damages I’m given the run around by a company who claims to offer great protections and insurance for hosts. It’s made me lose an incredible amount of faith in Airbnb. Has anyone else had similar experiences and had luck getting resolution?

Thanks

0 Replies 0