Unusual requests

Unusual requests

Our staying guests asked us today if they could borrow an iPad or laptop so they could watch a movie because the weather had forecast a risk of rain.

we were very surprised to get a request for something that is personal and would have confidential data on it. We say in our description that there is no tv in the room, however we provide a selection of books, magazines and games.

I said unfortunately we didn’t have an iPad to lend but happy to supply them with a selection of fun board games.

they weren’t interested in this and I am left feeling they may down grade our bnb as a result. First time someone has asked for this in three years.

would love to hear other hosts views on this,

16 Replies 16

Thank you, @Sarah977  Will do. I apologize for my posting "faux pas", and it was good to hear ABB CC Hosts enjoy my posts.

Have incorporated your helpful advise into all of my future postings for everyone's benefit.

Am a newcomer so I always appreciate my fellow Host members' suggestions.

Took a lot of nerve to ask for that. That would be an easy no. But I would point out the location of the nearest Apple store or electronics store. 🙂