View Conversion Stats Extremely Low

David11157
Level 1
Jacksonville, FL

View Conversion Stats Extremely Low

I've recently noted extremely low Views of our listings and am getting concerned- now, wondering if anyone has seen this and has some advice. 

We have 2 properties that have been consistently booked over the past 12 months. A couple of months back I tried to integrate into a property managment software called Lodgify. It worked well but I decided against adding additional co-host properties now so I didn't need Lodgify anymore. I cancelled and had it wiped away and I went back to what I was normally doing.

I don't know if these two things are linked in anyway but, when I click on Insights, then Conversion and then Views on Airbnb... my views are now 0 or extremely low. Obviously, my bookings are now 0 too (not ideal).

We've been consistently booked and had consistently higher daily views. Now... nada.

I've tried SuperHost Customer Service but they say " check your pricing" or some other thing that isn't helpful. By the way- pricing hasn't changed and Dynamic pricing I use says we are in line with others in the markets.

I thought maybe I got hacked so I went to Security under my profile and changed the password... still nothing.

I tried pausing my listing to see if a  refresh did something... still nothing.

Anyone have any ideas??? Is there a TECH SUPPORT for Airbnb?

Getting really frustrated.

Thanks

Dave

2 Replies 2
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@David11157 My views aren't zero but for me also nothing has changed really  but  I am seeing less views, less conversions and less wish list  adds.  I  am trying a last minute discount and an early bird  discount, just added but I did see my wish list adds increased already.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @David11157,  I hope you're doing well.

Since you posted in the community a while ago, I wanted to ask if you had a chance to read Marie's comment. Have you tried any of the strategies she mentioned?

Here are some valuable resources that can help with your marketing and promotion strategies.

Best regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad