Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,955 Replies 5,955
Benny117
Level 1
Palermo, Italy

Grazie per il benvenuto

ho un piccolo bb, da poco che affitto a Palermo in Sicilia , mi piace viaggiare e conoscere gente un Saluto a tutta la comunità

Marco4514
Level 1
Rome, Italy

It is a fantastic feeling to be recognized as a Super Host, it repays us for our work and the care we put into offering sincere Hospitality. Our goal is to make the holiday in Rome as family-friendly as possible and to see them leave happy with the experience they had. I would also like to thank Linda and Donika who made this recognition possible
Regards Marco

Ghee-Beng0
Level 2
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Thank you Lizzie

Bonjour , 

je reçois ce mail à l’instant !!

yeees yeees 

Suntosh1
Level 1
Durban, South Africa

Really excited to be a continuous SuperHost for the last 18 months of running of my AirB&B!

I'm in Durban, South Africa. Our main attractions are the lovely beaches and diverse cultural mix of people and food. People usually go to Cape Town when they visit South Africa, but I've been pleasantly surprised to host so many international tourists, from the US, Rwanda, UK, Australia, and even Saudi Arabia.

The key to being a superhost seems to be speedy and friendly communication; having an ultra-clean place; and giving our guests their privacy, while being available if needed.

AirB&B is a fantastic app and I am thankful for the opportunity to earn this extra income.

Krishin0
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi there. I was just notified that I had become a SuperHost and it was a real surprise as we were not thinking about this at all. Thank you for the recognition though it is really appreciated!

Adrien651
Level 2
Blagnac, France

Hi everyone! 
i  am Adrian (Toulouse, France), I am a new super host 🫶🏻 I am feeling so grateful 

I rent a nice flat in Toulouse close to train station ! Toulouse is the place of Airbus Headquarters, close to Spain, mountains and beaches 
Welcome to France 🇫🇷 

Eta2211
Level 2
Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo

Compliments of the season and Happy new year 2024 to everyone. Through several apartments in Zanzibar, I serve as host for individuals, groups and families. 

I am Eta and I am pleased to have been recognized as Superhost. I dedicate this recognition to my team. I thank Airbnb for the tips they have on their host support pages (which includes advice from other hosts), on how to be a great host.

I look forward to working with my team to continue providing exceptional services to guests.

Anna2094
Level 2
Tarragona, Spain

Hi to Everyone!! 
i'm glad with Airbnb and i would like to connect more with others and all rhe community around the world. 
My house is in tgn for family and groups! Come to visit me  superhost people Airbnb !!  Many Thanks and Happy New Year !!!

Hi Anna:)

Welcome!  I have been with Airbnb for 14 yrs. and have 12 units in Maui, Hawaii, Los Angeles, Ca, Hollywood Altadena, California near Pasadena, California and a 7,500sf Mansion in the Country in Waynesboro, Pennsylvania not to far from Washington, DC where we can  host up to 32 people over night and are licensed to host up to 120 people for weddings, etc. We will be starting another AirBnb in Boulder City, Nevada about 25 mins. from Las Vegas, Nevada soon.

Let me know when you are coming out this way.  

Lizzie thank you very much!
It is a great honor for me, I am happy to be associated with such a reliable company, I have received your support many times. I look forward to the future with you!
❤️
Resort-Villas0
Level 2
Benalup-Casas Viejas, Spain

Happy New Year everyone!

We are delighted to be awarded superhost once again. It really makes a difference for us, as the customer service from airbnb is much better.

I am Scottish running Luxury Villas in a Golf-Resort within the Natural Oak park in the heart of Cadiz, South of Spain. It´s a dream job as our Villas are stunning. 

Wishing you all the best for this rental year!

Michelle 

Angelo863
Level 2
San Fermo della Battaglia, Italy

Ciao a tutti , prima di tutto volevo augurare un felice anno nuovo a tutti gli host,

che condividono con me la bellissima esperienza di accogliere ospiti di tutte le nazionalità. 

Relazionarsi con loro arricchisce la nostra mente di altri modi di vivere e pensare.

Sono rimasto sorpreso di essere nominato superhost dopo così poco tempo che sono su Air bnb.

Questo mi rassicura sul servizio reso in passato nell' ospitare e mi sprona ancor di più a migliorarlo in futuro per essere sempre al top del' ospitalità.

A casa della Tata è a Como dove anche io vivo. Se non lo conoscete ancora, cosa molto dubbia visto la notorietà mondiale che ha avuto negli ultimi anni, vi consiglio di venire a visitarlo in primavera.

è BELLISSIMO!! Con panorami che commuovono per la loro bellezza.

E allora buona vita a tutti e spero di incontravi presto.

Ciao

Angelo & Alessandra       

Jacky229
Level 2
Faro District, Portugal

Thanks Lizzie for your kind words.

I am happy again to achieve the Airbnb Superhost status and ready to offer an exclusive and custom-made service to all airbnb guests who will stay in one of the many properties I manage in the sunny Algarve

Stefania32
Level 2
Carini, Italy

Anch'io ho riottenuto il titolo, dopo averlo perso per poco, alla valutazione precedente. Sono felice di averlo riottenuto e per quanto è nelle mie possibilità... farò di tutto per mantenerlo. Grazie mille.