Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,955 Replies 5,955
Char-At-Reina-Suites0
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Beyond the challenges, CONGRATULATIONS to all hard-working SUPERHOSTS!  So happy that we have had this badge for the last 5 years with our properties in the Philippines! I would love to connect with other hosts in various countries! 

Cheers! 

Nigora1
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hi everyone,

Yesterday night I’ve received the second most valuable email for me – I became a Superhost😃 (the first important is guest booking email). I’m grateful to have this status and more happy that I’ve achieved it in 3 months of hosting! Will do my best to keep it for the next periods.

I’m from Tashkent, Uzbekistan. We don’t have a sea or beaches, but we have a beautiful nature, mountains, historical cities and great architecture. Tourism is growing, Uzbekistan is becoming more attractive for travelers.

I’m happy to share with you this amazing day!❤️

Anita-Lillian0
Level 2
Trondheim, Norway

So incredibly nice to be a superhost!

Our cabin is located in the middle of Norway, in a beautiful place called Hitra. Here you can enjoy a fantastic view right by the sea, fish, dive, swim, go for walks along over 40 hiking trails, visit fish farms, deer farms, eat delicious food in many fine restaurants, experience concerts, island hopping or just relax in the sunbed on the terrace. Here you can experience 4 seasons and each has its own charm. You are most welcome!

Best rgds Anita

Ines207
Level 2
San Gwann, Malta

Thanks Lizzie.

We are happy about the Superhost award. Thank you 😊 It's about mutual enthusiasm, satisfied guests and us.

Valentin and I always have heartwarming moments with our guests, they usually become our friends. A spontaneous friendship is born that lasts 🙂

You are always welcome in our recycled houses (kostelska hiša) by the border river Kolpa, in the middle of the natural forests of Kočevska and Gorski Kotar, NP Risnjak, less than hour drive to Adriatic coast.

Στυλιανός1
Level 2
Kirtomados, Greece

Thank you very much for helping me to get the nomination. All I did was to treat my guests the same way I do my friends when coming in my house.

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

Obrigada Lizzie estou  feliz alcançar 

mais uma vez o mérito de Superhost 

bonos

gratidão  airbnb e toda equipe pelo bom desempenho ! Parabéns! sempre pensando e aprimorar o melhor desempenho para todos nós !

deixo aqui meus parabéns a todos que foram contemplado pelo mérito de Superhost!!

e os que não alcançaram

tenha perseverança !

Parabenizo nossos hospedes que são a chave principal por reconhecer o nosso trabalho árduo de fazer sempre o melhor para que se sinta em casa!!

Parabéns a todos a palavra e gratidão!!

Loni&Dagoberto

Heather1847
Level 1
Fenton, MI

Lizzie,

Thank you so much!!! I am so excited to be a super host. Having an Airbnb in Waco, TX is a dream come true. Being able to share our place with guests so they can comfortably enjoy the city is everything. I truly enjoy hosting and look forward to many more years in this community.

Best-

Heather Yerman

Congrats Heather!  Even on our 5th yr Superhost, we feel the same way. It is amazing when we love what we do!  Happy new year.

Andres1160
Level 2
Milan, Italy

Hello everyone!

I'm thrilled to have received the communication from Airbnb and become a superhost! 😊 I have a small house in Rho, near the historic center of the city. Rho is located on the outskirts of Milan, Italy, and is well-known for the international fairs held at Rho Fiera Milano Expo. This city also hosts major concerts from around the world. You can reach the center of Milan directly in 20 minutes by train, and in 35 minutes, you can reach the iconic Duomo di Milano.

I embarked on this hosting experience because I've been an avid traveler for many years. I enjoy immersing myself in the places I visit, getting to know the local habits and the people who live there. When I host someone in my home, I do my best to make them feel as if they were at home. I'm adept at recommending the best places nearby to eat well (Italian food is fantastic), and I can guide you on how to explore Milan and the rest of Italy, as there are fast trains nearby that can take you anywhere.

As a project manager, aside from my love for modern and pop music, I'm passionate about art and classical music. Whenever possible, I attend performances by the best musicians and enjoy the finest classical works throughout Europe. If you need advice on great classical musicians, I'd be happy to provide some excellent recommendations.

I hope to continue meeting people from all over the world, both as a traveler and as a host. 😎

Antje146
Level 2
WE, Germany

Hello, dear ones! I am a "superhost newbie" and am happy to be part of this community! I think I am a bit of an exception as I rent out my private apartment. Many of my friends declare me frivolous as all my personal belongings are accessible to guests. However, I have a deep basic trust in the people who live in my apartment and have never been disappointed. On the contrary! As I always welcome them personally and always communicate to them that I am placing my refuge in their hands with confidence, this creates an interpersonal relationship that has already given me wonderful encounters.

A warm greeting to all of you and may many more of these wonderful, enriching experiences await us!

Antje from Weimar in Germany 

Vinod3
Level 2
United Arab Emirates

I am very very happy because of this is second time became a super host. I think our families hospitality and my hard work behind this one. Never i didn't miss to intracting to the guest, also as soon as rectifying their requirements.

Hello everyone!

I am thankful as I've been given an opportunity to be awarded Superhost for a full year.

It means a lot to me as an independent and small lodging.

All of this surely come from my lovely guests for the past year and hoping to meet more lovely guests years to come.

To all my fellow host, my gratitude to you all for becoming my inspiration to be as a host.

My warm welcome who reads this to my humble lodging.

Cant wait to meet you here!

Till then,take care and have wonderful day ahead 🙂

Regards,

ArifmusaRoomstay

Muar,Johor,Malaysia

Donna1518
Level 2
Ottawa, Canada

Hi I'm Donna. A Superhost since I started hosting 2 yrs ago. My AirBnB is in Vigan City, Philippines. I am currently residing now in Canada's capital, Ottawa. 

Natalia1285
Level 1
Pereira, Colombia

Hola , es un honor para mi super anfitrión, siempre me esmero mucho para que los huéspedes se sientas felices cómodos y que si les falta algo se lo podamos suplir, a pesar de que el acceso es rural las personas se van felices, el paisaje es hermoso y la desconexión es espectacular, definitivamente  se van recargadas las personas de ese lugar maravilloso, estamos en santa rosa de cabal en Risaralda Colombia . gracias por su ayuda y permanente acompañamiento.