Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,955 Replies 5,955
Tiare5
Level 2
Kaneohe, HI

Aloha from Kaneohe, Hawaii

Thank you for this honor! We have been blessed with amazing guests and love sharing our property with them. It seems our bookings have slowed way down? I'm hopeful they'll pick up so I don't have to find another venue. The 30 day minimum in Hawaii is difficult, but we have been lucky so far with people coming and working remotely. Hoping it picks up soon.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/47456505?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=333c16be-4b7a-46fd-a8db...

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14675189?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=722d299a-2688-4f49-8868...

If any hosts are planning to visit Hawaii please reach out, I'd love to connect

with gratitude & Aloha, Tiare Pinto

Superhost again !!! See you in Roma !!!

Marcela745
Level 2
Bogotá, Colombia

Hola, mi nombre es Marcela.

Estoy en Bogotá, Colombia. Invito a toda la comunidad a conocer nuestro país y en especial la capital.

Estamos felices por cumplir esta meta, no es nada fácil, pero lo hemos logrado. Siempre ponemos empeño y dedicación a nuestro trabajo para darle bienestar a nuestros huéspedes.

Yujuuuu, vamos por otro año!

Inmaculada-C-0
Level 2
Nerja, Spain

Hola Super Anfitriones!!

Un placer estar en este grupo.

Contenta hasta el momento con la experiencia que ofrece Airbnb y también mi nuevo trabajo. Agradecida.

Saludos

Inma 

Jorge2113
Level 1
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Boa tarde

Muito feliz de tornar me superhost e muito motivado de melhorar e evoluir no trabalho com Airbnb.

So happy to make Super Host status again!!!

I am from Kansas, listed at overland-park ks. I am glad to make it to superhost list.  I am new to airbnb, but  I am suprised how this can be a lucrative side hustle. Challenge is to have a reliable, cheaper cleaning person. Overall not bad. Thanks!!

Trisha14
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Thank  you Lizzy, 

I love my house up in the hills in Portugal, its a special place, and I am always so thrilled when people stay and love it too, such a nice feeling that they enjoy as i do. 

It's great to be port of this community and the wider world community of travellers. 

Congrats to all of you who love to share your lovely homes and enjoy the benefits, 

well done Superhosts. 

Trisha

Victor3756
Level 2
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom

Thank you Lizzie 😊

Henrietta31
Level 2
Kampala, Uganda

Am excited to be a superhost. I have been hosting g for just a few months in Uganda, the pearl of Africa

Thanks it’s a pleasure serving others.

Laura7256
Level 2
Mexico City, Mexico

Hola que tal!!!! Que gusto pertenecer a este grupo, les comparto que mi hermosa casa está en el Caribe, lugar lleno de playas bellísimas , mi casa es su casa .

Alex12048
Level 1
Noord, Aruba

Thank you, We are so proud to be part of this community. We are more than happy and excited!  To assist and host our guests It is our pleasure.

Thank you again Lizzie.

Warm regards,

Rosie, Alex van Dijkhuizen and RentalsinAruba Team.

Alvaro15
Level 3
Bogotá, Colombia

Here we are again Lizzie❣️
D HOZT On line travel agency continue as Superhosts this season on Airbnb❣️

We manage several properties in Colombia❣️

Thanks to all our guests, we are now Superhosts and we are very proud to be one❣️

Press here: airbnb.com.co/h/alegriagrandvilla 

Marcela798
Level 1
Niterói, Brazil

Great news!!

Congratulations to all Superhosts!