Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,943 Replies 5,943

Hi @Rebecca Thank you!

No, many times already.

Just join the group. Thank you

Rogerio123
Level 2
Campinas, Brazil

Boa noite 

Feliz por se superhost

Google Translation added by Community Manager:  Goodnight

Happy to be a superhost

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

@Rogerio123 , We're so happy to have you with us! Many Congratulations 😍 

Would you like to share your favorite photo of your Airbnb with us here? 😍

-----

Udoka1
Level 1
Calgary, Canada

Hello all, Thank you Lizzie for the opportunity to be part of the super host group. 

I am Udoka and I have been a host in Airbnb for a year now. I am from  Alberta, Canada.  For me hosting is all about making my guest comfortable and happy. When I make my guest happy, they always want to come back and also recommend their friends as well.

Thank you for having me in this group and I look forward to interacting with you and listening to helpful suggestions from you all.

Udoka 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Udoka1 , Welcome to the Community Center 🌻! It's amazing to hear about your dedication in making guests feel at home!

Do you have any specific ways you ensure your guests have a comfortable and happy stay?Any tips or strategies you could share would be wonderful for all of us to learn from. Please feel free to start a new conversation with other Hosts if you'd like to share your ideas and experiences 😍

Looking forward to your insights!

-----

Anoop11
Level 1
Amritsar, India

Thanku so much for this superhost tag to me. Try my level best to maintain it. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Many congratulations @Anoop11 ! 😍 How do you usually ensure a great stay for your guests? Do have any ideas for other Hosts? 

-----

Félicitations à tous ! Très heureux de faire partie de cette communauté !

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Kader53 , Congratulations on the Superhost achievement! What is the most favorite thing about hosting for you? 🌻

-----

Rene2609
Level 1
Round Rock, TX

Awesome! i worked so hard to achieve this level. Hard work pays off! just taking care of my guests one guest at a time! 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Rene2609 , Congratulations on becoming a Superhost 😍 Surely your hard work paid off 🌻  

Do you put in special care to welcome your guests to the listing? How do you usually communicate with them? 😉 

Would you like to share your strategies and ideas with other Hosts so that they can learn from your experience by starting a new conversation with other Hosts?

We look forward to your great ideas and insights!

-----

Michael9046
Level 1
Wales, United Kingdom

Thank you Lizzy, we are both over the moon to be waking up to this great achievement.. we only went live in March so it’s great to finally get the rewards for all the hard work put in to make sure our guests have a wonderful time away from home .. 

Thank you again…

Michael & Nicola 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Michael9046 , Wow! that's amazing how within a short time you've provided such an exceptional experience to your guests! Would you like to share any of your successful tips with other Hosts to help them by starting a new conversation with other Hosts?

I would also like to invite you to share with us a favorite photo of your Airbnb listing here and share more about your exciting listing with us 😍

On a side note, in your profile picture, it looks like it's the famous Durdle door location 😍 Such a beautiful picture of you both! Must have been a memorable trip!! 😉

-----

Anna-Lisa15
Level 2
Barberino di Mugello, Italy

Grazie è un onore 💞

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Anna-Lisa15 , Many congratulations on the Superhost status 😉 

Are you excited for your achievement? 😍 Do have any unique strategies you follow to ensure a comfortable stay for guests? 

If you're looking to connect with Hosts from Italy , you can also visit our Italian Community Center by clicking on the globe icon on the top right corner of the page. 

Bhumika_0-1720196172929.png

-----