Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Ludovic73
Level 1
Fribourg, Switzerland

Hi. Very happy to be one of the few Superhost in Albania, Saranda (Sarandë). Enjoy your next trip!

Miranda87
Level 2
Haarlem, Netherlands

Wow i am a suerhost ! I already been hosting from 2012. Are there any advantages beeing a super host or is it just a title?

Federico304
Level 1
Verona, Italy

It took so much care, and passion, and love, and self-control, but in the end I'm very proud to be among Superhosts all around the world

Tiziano7
Level 2
Milan, Italy

Thank you to everyone and Airbnb for  this great chance! superhost for 6 times

Definitely hard to keep superhost status when you manage LOTs of houses! Glad I was able to get it again! I work with 4 different websites to advertise the holiday homes I manage and Airbnb is BY FAR my favorite! My biggest wish is that Airbnb would buy out booking.com and get rid of them forever as booking.com are thieves and liars, both to guests and hosts. Thanks Airbnb for being so amazing!!

Pernille9
Level 1
Copenhagen, Denmark

First time as a SuperHost with less than a year in. Super happy, had SUCH great experiences with both guests and ABNB.
Proud to be a part of this community

Fulvia7
Level 2
Caorle, Italy

Hi everybody! I am Fulvia, host based in Caorle, near Venice, a beautiful town by the sea. I am so glad that our efforts have been repaid... I AM A SUPERHOST!!! Yeeeeeep!

Réjane3
Level 1
La Teste-de-Buch, France

Thank you to give me the Superhost statue ! It means that my efforts (wich are not real efforts, I enjoy to do my best for them !) with my guests are appreciated !

Manuel359
Level 2
Seville, Spain

Thank you for giving the pleasure to be a super host!

Josiane64
Level 4
Loubieng, France

3f2cdf4aae893beb6170e5de922d2fd6--crayons-humour.jpgSo so happy !!!!   

"🎉 Exciting News! 🏡 Just received my second Superhost on Airbnb! 🌟 I have a cute 2 story co do in Orlando Florida few minutes from Universal Studio, Sea World and Disney.

Nino74
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

Thanks Airbnb 

to appreciate my labor. This is a pleasant activity. Thank you again

*DaB*

Ines56
Level 5
Split, Croatia

Hi, hello everyone .... I just got SUPERHOST .. I'm very surprised. My hard work and concern for the guest gave results! I am a host and I rent apartments in a beautiful city in the Mediterranean, Split ... My country is small, called Croatia and has only 4 million inhabitants, but we have beautiful sea, beach, food, wine and olive oil and we have a big heart and we gladly receive guests!
KNOW YOU FOR MY COUNTRY? MY COUNTRY CROATIA IS WITH FOOTBALL REPRESENTATION IN THE FINALE OF THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN RUSSIA! On Sunday, exactly 2 days, we play with FRENCH! I know we will win because we have a big heart and pride .... My little country Croatia was created for great victories!

I'm sure Croatia is a very beautiful place!