What I have to do!!

What I have to do!!

In my airbnb I wrote that the outdoor area is shared and there is a private jacuzzi in it. Unfortunately, this happened by accident, because the jacuzzi is shared with another house. The jacuzzi is in the yard, there are photos. The customer now, clearly angry, says that he wants privacy in the yard and in the jacuzzi. I pointed out to him that he was informed about the yard but I apologises that he is right about the jacuzzi. He accepted that I am right about the yard, but he is still angry.How should I continue and what should I do? Is this a reason for refund??

1 Reply 1
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Katerina459 

At this point

1.  I made an error I do not have a private jacuzzi.  You just don't

2.  You are welcome to enjoy the shared jacuzzi with a discount on rental cost,

3.  Or you may cancel and leave promptly upon your exit today and the return of keys, \I will issue a  100% refund..

Do not say what you will do if he doesn't exit promptly, sounds like a threat or makes them think they can take 4 days to exit.  Don't give him additional things to be mad about especially since you goofed.  We all do it happens.

Say promptly instead of immediately same meaning but again nothing he can say to Airbnb.