What is wrong with air bnb and people??

Bryce148
Level 2
Centennial, CO

What is wrong with air bnb and people??

I am having continuous issues with my last booking discouraging all my rules. I recently had the absolute worst guest experience of my life. The guest decided to sneak in 3 extra people and they turned my basement into a frat house. They continuously left the door open having the alarms go off and I warned and asked them to please follow the rules numerous times. From there I had it after they did it yet again and even continued to park in my parking spot as as well. I had them reported. It’s all on video camera and air bnb informed me that they were reported. Then his guest decided to flip off my camera and make several rude gestures and be obnoxious all night. I also discovered from the camera they urisnted in my neighbor he it’s front lawn . When I told them to be quiet verbally they told me what am I gonna do about it. This has been a absolute nightmare!!! I can’t believe air bnb allows these people. And some how they’re able to write a review about me?? Does air bnb care about the host at all? Why is it I have to explain myself in a comment after being harassed. This is unbelievable. 
Has anyone ever had a comment actually taken down? It seems like they never do and air bnb will always side with the guest… 

0 Replies 0