When the guest's extra demand was not fulfilled, the guest vandalized the property and instead made a false complaint to Airbnb.

Ankit114
Level 1
Agra, India

When the guest's extra demand was not fulfilled, the guest vandalized the property and instead made a false complaint to Airbnb.

I will never be able to forget this guest because this guest was a very greedy and stingy person. I even gave a room and did not get any money, this is a complete lie. I don't want to work with this kind of booking guest..

I am very fed up with such guests who want extra service for free and if you don't give them free service then they make false complaints.

Guest Name. **

When I did not give a car to the guest for free, the guest threatened me and said that I will get your hotel closed, you don't know me. Whereas I have brought the guest from the airport to the hotel in my own taxi car. And I also promised that I will drop you to the airport for free. I provided free transportation facility from my end so that I get good feedback. But this guest caused a lot of harm to me. When I did not give a free car to the guest to travel, the guest tried to take revenge from me by making a false complaint against me. This guest vandalized the room in anger. Broke my TV screen and broke the AC remote. Broke the mirror in the room and bathroom I damaged the tap and shower. Broke the toilet seat by kicking in anger. The coffee maker was ruined. The guest I found in the room has caused great harm to me. The WiFi router installed in the room was shattered. I have seen such a guest for the first time.

**[Name of guest hidden due to privacy concerns - Community Center Guidelines]

1 Reply 1
Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Ankit114 

I'm so sorry to hear you had this experience with a guest. Were you able to get get everything repaired and your listing back online?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines